Liberace and His Spectacular Crystal Closet - Airs May 29


This sound-rich documentary on the late "Mr. Showmanship's" fabulous life and legacy, produced by Out in the Bay's Eric Jansen is told with love by Liberace Museum curators, a Liberace impersonator and features Liberace’s own voice and music. Sit back (preferably in marble tub with champagne in hand!), close your eyes and enjoy a trip back in time with the most spectacular, fabulous, outlandish and ground-breaking closeted entertainer of the 20th century.

Comments

Madison said…
I'm glad to have stumbled upon your site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back. Thanks and have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Frankenstein's Monster - Airs Oct 29th

Computer Love - Airs Feb 19th

Capturing Noise - Airs Nov 5th