Kidnap Radio - Airs Dec. 21
Independent producer Annie Correal describes the tragedy behind the documentary Kidnap Radio: "I was 19 when my father was kidnapped in Colombia. It was 1999. My mother came to my college campus to deliver the news and I flew to Bogota to be with my family for a few weeks. (My mother is American, my father’s Colombian and they divorced when I was 5.) After that, except for brief trips for a wedding and a funeral, I didn’t go back to the country where I was born until I traveled there to report this piece in the spring of 2009." To learn more about Kidnap Radio and producer Annie Correal, check out this story on Transom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Frankenstein's Monster - Airs Oct 29th

Computer Love - Airs Feb 19th

Capturing Noise - Airs Nov 5th